- Monday: 9:00 AM - 6:20 PM
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 4:20 PM
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:20 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
In case of emergency, please phone our office at the number listed above and follow the instructions.
Our Optometrist In Kissimmee, FL
We are located at 4444 W Vine St, Suite B Kissimmee, FL
At Ciambrone Vision, we are proud to serve the Kissimmee community, and help with all of your eye care needs. But beyond providing top-notch eye care, we are proud to be members of the Kissimmee community, ourselves. Want to know why we love being here? Here are just a few reasons!
- We have many attractions in Kissimmee and nearby areas, including Osceola Arts (formally Osceola Center for the Arts), Old Town Amusement Park and Shopping Center and Orange World, where you can see the World’s Largest Orange!
- We also have tons of sports here in Kissimmee! During Spring Training season for Baseball, the Houston Astros come to practice at Osceola County Stadium. The stadium also has many amateur baseball events throughout the year, as well, along with the annual NCAA Men’s Soccer National Championship Tournament.
- Kissimmee is also proud to host many professional concerts at the Silver Spur Arena, where we have hosted acts such as Hilary Duff and Bob Dylan.
- We also have many public parks, such as Kissimmee Lakefront Park, and biking trails, such as The Shingle Creek Regional Trail, which will eventually connect Kissimmee to nearby Orlando, Florida, with a 32-mile trail.
Want to know more about Kissimmee? Come see us at Ciambrone Vision, today!
Please call our office at 321-241-2851 if you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Use your best judgment on urgency, if you feel you need to find the nearest emergency room or you would like to review our emergency page of tips, it’s up to you.